Wednesday, May 9: 6:00 - 19:00
Thursday, May 10: 8:00 - 14:00
Thursday, May 10:
Break: 15:30 - 16:00
Poster Session I: 17:30 PM - 19:00
Friday, May 11:
Break: 10:30 - 11:00
Poster Session II: 16:00 - 17:00
Saturday, May 12:
Break: 10:00 - 10:30
Saturday, May 12: 11:00 - 15:00
- Click here to create an account and place your booth orders.
- Freight is managed by Ziegler Expo LOGISTICS. Click here to view the forwarding instructions
- Please note that SQUARE will not accept any freight deliveries, including courier
shipments prior to or during the build-up of the event. It is COMPULSORY to send a PRE-ADVICE by e-mail to Ziegler in advance of every delivery. Otherwise, a penalty will be charged.
Building Your Own Booth
- The maxium build height for custom booths is 3.5 meters.
- Detailed stand drawings must be submitted for approval to email@example.com no later than April 2.
- Lead retrieval codes are available for purchase, and devices are available for rent. Click here to place your order. Prices increase on April 3.
- Each company is entitled to a specific number of Full Conference Registrations and Exhibit Hall Staff Badges based on your sponsorship level. Please note that Exhibit Hall Staff Badges only grant access to the exhibit hall. If you have not received your waived registration codes by February 1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Luncheon Workshops
If you are hosting a Corporate Luncheon Workshop, please note the following:
- Standard AV will be provided.
- You must arrange all catering directly with ISLH. Click here to view the menu options. Please send menu selections to email@example.com by April 10.
- Lunchbox branding options are available. Click here to view the options and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase this by March 1
- Workshops will be capped at 200 people.