ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WILL OPEN IN NOVEMBER.
- The ISLH poster session is a forum for presentation of research findings and must include at least some original new data not previously presented at a national or international meeting. Accepted abstracts will be considered for either poster and/or oral presentation based on the author's preference.
- Abstract grading is done by peer-review and abstracts will be selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Abstract Submission opens on November 15, 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted by February 4, 2020.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent out in March.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register for the conference.
- Presenters are responsible for all expenses related to participating in the conference, including transportation, registration fee, lodging, and meals. However, there will be travel awards available for meritorious abstracts from junior investigators.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the International Journal of Laboratory Hematology.
- After the abstract submission deadline, abstracts may not be revised or resubmitted.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts should describe original work.
- The abstract must have a short, specific title containing no abbreviations.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words. The 400 word limit includes the abstract title, author(s), and institution(s).
- Abstract text should be structured with sections marked Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- All abstracts must be submitted by February 4, 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Only online submissions will be considered. Email submissions will not be considered.
- Submission categories are as follows:
- Flow Cytometry
- Cellular Analysis
- Red Cell Analysis and Hemoglobinopathies
- Molecular Analysis
- Standards and Quality Assurance