ISLH is now recognized as the only organization totally dedicated to promoting the discipline of laboratory hematology. ISLH now has over 800 members from over 50 countries. Members include HematoPathologists, Clinical Hematologists, Laboratory Managers, Medical Technologists, Researchers and Industry Marketing and Technical Personnel.
Membership of ISLH offers its members the opportunity to shape the expanding field of laboratory hematology by providing a forum for discussion, publication through the official ISLH journal and interaction with peers and experts at the ISLH Annual Scientific Meeting.
ISLH provides an active forum for dissemination of information in the following areas of laboratory hematology:
- Cellular Analysis
- Flow Cytometry
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Hemolytic Anemias
- Point of Care Testing
- Standards and Guidelines
- Hematology Informatics
In addition as an ISLH Member you can participate in and benefit from the resources of a truly international organization:
- Initiating, participating and collaborating in scientific works
- Defining practice standards and regulatory guidelines in laboratory hematology
- Communicating with other professional and regulatory organizations
- Seminars, continuing education and training
- Participation in taskforces for standardization of tests in laboratory hematology
Becoming an ISLH member is fast, secure and can be done easily online.
ISLH Membership with IJLH Print and Online - 140 USD Annual Dues
ISLH Membership with IJLH Online Only - 130 USD Annual Dues